Monday, February 11, 2013

The Unbeatable

The open road, all alone, no cares in the world, is one of the greatest feelings out there.  Alongside kicking the shit out of some soc, and fucking some hot broad.  The bike I was riding back to Tulsa from NY may have been stolen… I won’t go there. 

A week ago I felt the need to go check out my old territory.  Met up with some old gang members they were happy to see me.  Apparently I was just in time for some rumble. Not like kinds in Tulsa were it is mostly no weapons. Nah, the only rule here was no guns.  I needed a good fight anyways, I didn’t care the reason.

We all met at this broken down train station. The other group was full of rich boys who think they own the world.  The fight was great, I let out a bunch of steam and we won.  I got a massive cut on my back, and right arm.  Other than that, just minor wounds.  I thought I killed a guy but I’m sure he was just knocked out. And because of that I left NY the next morning, I didn’t really want to go to jail in New York, I have been there and not to many people would be able to handle it.  I can, but that doesn’t mean I would like to go back.

 

I got back into town and drove up to the DX to fill the bike.
“Hey Steve, hows it hangin”
“Pretty good. How was New York? I see you were in a fight, you have a black eye and a cut on your cheek” he laughed.
I filled up the tank. “Yeah it was a good rumble. Chains and knives everywhere” I did a cold laugh. And hoped on the bike and started it up.
“Aren’t you going to pay Dallas” he asked.
I just smirked and revved the engine.
“Fuck Dal, I will get in shit.”
“Your fine,” I laughed and drove off to my apartment. I parked the bike and went inside.  I grabbed beer and cracked it open. Took a few sips, grabbed two more beer and put them in my pocket and walked out the door. Not knowing where I would end up by the end of the night, and not giving a fuck either. 

11 comments:

  1. So you're the on who keeps stealing gas?? WTF bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because we haven't stolen anything before right Soda? :P

      Delete
  2. Let the kid be, Petit Boy. It's just gas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY....we left the petiteness in the past. this is the all new and improved future thanks very much :p

      Delete
  3. Gas is a precious natural resource that will eventually be gone. Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha it's not like I do it all the time haha and thanks kit for backing me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, Sure Dallas ;)
    Calm down Sod, it's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, someday I hope to visit New York and I really hope Im not stabbed for being related to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I wish there was a "like" button XD

      Delete
    2. Ya I really wanted to like that as well haha

      Delete