Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Temptations

I was just sitting in Rhyan's room sharpening my switchblade while I waited for her to come home from the hospital.  I heard the door open and footsteps coming up the stairs.  I got off the bed and went to the bedroom door to greet her.  It was Scarlett.
"Oh hey what are you doing here?" I asked.
"It's about to be you" she winked at me and pressed her lips against mine forcefully.
"What the fuck!" I said after I pushed her off. "What do you think you're doing??"
"I know you want me Dally," she said and kept trying to get closer. I kept backing up until I hit the bed and couldn't go any further.  She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.  She kissed me and for a moment my dick was the one in control and I kissed her back.  She started undoing my jeans and I remembered what the fuck I was doing and stood up immediately and grabbed her and pushed her off.  She was trying to get all over me so I pushed her hard against the wall and held her hands so she couldn't touch me.  She is going to definitely have some bruises now... Just then I heard something drop so I turned my head. RHYAN! FUCK!
"Rhyan wait! Come back! It's not what you think!" I called after her. It was pointless.
"Look what you did Scarlett..." I said.  I shook my head and did up my jeans. I left her there alone and went to the DX and bought a pack of smokes.  I smoked half the pack before work started... Everyone asked me what was up.  They could tell I was acting tougher than I usually do these days.  But I didn't want to talk about it.

5 comments:

  1. It must be confusing no longer thinking with your little head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Scarlett is the Skank-Zilla...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go dummy, Rhyan is the best thing that's ever happened to you. Don't fuck that up.

    ReplyDelete